Dear Valued Guests
We appreciate your understanding & helping us keep each other safe & healthy
Our New Normal
Here is how it will work:
- Your skincare specialist has her temperature taken daily to ensure it is below 100.4 and will be wearing a KN95 face mask and protective gloves during your services.
- Our spacious lobby has been rearranged to ensure chairs are at least 6 feet apart and our cleaning and sanitizing protocols have been reviewed and updated to ensure we are meeting recommended CDC guidelines. If you prefer to wait in your car prior to your appointment, please call us upon your arrival.
- Please wear a face mask to your appointment if you have one available to you.
- Upon entering the Spa, we will take your temperature using an infra-red contactless thermometer. If your temperature is 100.4 or above, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment.
- Please call us to reschedule if you are feeling ill or are having flu-like symptoms.
- We will ask you a few health questions before you are escorted back to your treatment room. For some services, you may be asked to sign a waiver.
- Services are being scheduled further apart to allow additional time for sanitizing before the next guest arrives and to allow for social distancing at check out/in.
- For their health & safety, please do not bring guests or children to your appointment unless they also have scheduled services.
- Contactless payment can also be made at our front desk.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!